Our COVID-19 Response
Last Updated 7/02/20
The store is open to shoppers Tuesday - Friday 11am to 5pn, and on Saturdays from 10am to 4pm. In order to ensure your safety as well as our own, we will be putting into effect the following guidelines:
• Shoppers are asked to use the door with the stairs as an entrance only, and the door with the ramp as an exit only. This does not apply to people who need the ramp due to disability. If you do need to enter via the ramp, please let us know you came in that way so that we can keep an accurate count.
• A maximum of 15 people will be allowed in the store at one time. When the store reaches capacity the front door will be locked and we will ask you to form a line outside, staying 6 feet apart, to enter. You will be invited in by an employee when someone leaves.
• Shoppers are encouraged to come alone, and attempt to minimize the amount of time spent inside the store. See above.
• All shoppers (as well as employees) are required to wear a mask, bandana, scarf, or other face covering while inside the store. This mask must cover both the nose and mouth simultaneously.
• All shoppers will be asked to sanitize their hands when they enter. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• All shoppers will be asked to stay a minimum of 6 feet away from others, when possible. Store aisles will be one-way which will be marked with arrows on the floor.
• Shoppers are asked to keep the touching of merchandise to a minimum, unless it is being purchased.
• Cash will be accepted, but credit/debit cards are preferred. Sanitizer will be provided to clean your cards if you desire after we handle them. Revived Gift Certificates will also be accepted.
• The Rewards Program and the First Responder/Military Discount Program will continue to be temporarily suspended until we are able to recover financially. Everyone who has already earned rewards points will still have what they already earned when the program is resumed.
• We are temporarily not accepting any returns or exchanges. At this time, all sales are final. We will resume our regular return policy when we have been able to recover financially.
We understand that there are people who will not want to follow these policies. Customers who do not agree to the above guidelines are asked to shop our collection online where they can select curbside pickup or shipping on select items.
Please note that online orders placed Friday afternoon through Monday will not be fulfilled or available for pickup until Tuesday at the earliest.