Our COVID-19 Response
Last Updated 10/26/20
The store is open to shoppers Tuesday - Friday 11am to 5pn, and on Saturdays from 10am to 4pm. In order to ensure your safety as well as our own, we will be putting into effect the following guidelines:
• Shoppers are asked to use the door with the stairs as the entrance, so that we may keep count of how many shoppers are in the store. Shoppers with disabilities are welcome to use the disability entrance that has a ramp. If you do need to enter via the ramp, please let us know you came in that way so that we can keep an accurate count.
• A maximum of 50 people will be allowed in the store at one time. When the store reaches capacity the front door will be locked and we will ask you to form a line outside, staying 6 feet apart, to enter. You will be invited in by an employee when someone leaves.
• Shoppers are encouraged to come alone, and attempt to minimize the amount of time spent inside the store. Please be mindful of this, particularly if there is already a line outside.
• All shoppers (as well as employees) are required to wear a mask, bandana, scarf, or other face covering while inside the store. For the safety of all, please cover both your nose and mouth simultaneously.
• All shoppers will be asked to sanitize their hands when they enter. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
• All shoppers will be asked to stay a minimum of 6 feet away from others, when possible.
• Shoppers are asked to keep the touching of merchandise to a minimum, unless it is being purchased.
• Cash will be accepted, but credit/debit cards are preferred. Revived Gift Certificates will also be accepted.
• The Rewards Program and the First Responder/Military Discount Program will continue to be temporarily suspended until we are able to ensure the survivability of our business during the pandemic. Everyone who has already earned rewards points will still have what they already earned.
• We are temporarily not accepting any returns or exchanges. At this time, all sales are final. We will resume our regular return policy when we have been able to ensure the survivability of our business.